What are the benefits of coaching?
- In our work together, I uncover your strengths, help you overcome challenges, and effectively communicate interview answers. This will help to increase your confidence and reduce your anxiety.
- I will teach you how to structure your answers using the award-winning methodology.
- You will receive guidance on how to structure and articulate behavioural and value-based interview questions.
- You will receive a list of potential interview questions in advance of the coaching sessions.
What is the cost of interview coaching, and what does this include?
- The initial coaching session is 75-minutes and includes my award-winning method of constructing answers to behavioural questions and a list of potential interview questions (based on the job description for the target position). The cost of the first session is $146.02 + HST = $165)
- The cost of each additional 60-minute session is $84.07 + HST = $95
In the coaching in person?
- The coaching is conducted over the phone.
Can I have coaching sessions during evening and weekend hours?
- Yes! Coaching sessions are available during the day, evening, and on weekends.